We are delighted to be open once again and to meet our customers, new and old. We’re want you to enjoy the holiday you deserve but please be mindful when travelling into rural areas. Let’s all keep safe. If you are displaying any symptoms including a fever, dry cough and loss of smell/taste, please do not come to collect your motorhome. Please contact us and we can discuss moving your booking.
The revised guidelines for cleaning of our luxury motorhomes will remain in place to give you extra peace of mind.
Cleaning of our Motorhomes
We want to reassure all our customers that we have examined all guidance and have implemented, and adhered to, best practice according to Government guidelines for cleaning our motorhomes.
The following cleaning procedures with checklists and follow-up inspections are undertaken every time a motorhome is returned to our depot. Our motorhomes will be cleaned by staff wearing PPE to ensure there is no cross-contamination.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CAN NO LONGER OFFER BEDDING. WE APOLOGISE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
Our team will;
- Clean everything touched by our guests including light switches, zips, handles, bins, soap dispensers, TV and other remote controls, door handles, faucets, taps, etc.
- Clean all kitchen contents in-between stays even if they look clean and unused, including cooker, utensils, plates, cups, glasses, etc.
- Avoid creating splashes and spray when cleaning.
- Replace or disinfect any cloths and mop heads used
- Use antiviral spray and leave to dry naturally any items that cannot be cleaned using detergents or laundered, for example, upholstered furniture and mattresses
- Dispose of any items that are heavily contaminated with body fluids and cannot be cleaned by washing
- Wash any materials at the highest temperature setting possible for that material
- Use adequate laundry detergents and anti-bacterial cleaner usual products
- Each motorhome will contain antiviral products
If you do start to develop any symptoms, we will ask you to declare this on returning the motorhome. Government guidance advises that on displaying symptoms you should return home to self-isolate for 14 days.
The team at Haggis want you to enjoy the best possible holiday while staying safe.